Ready Mix Cement Plaster Description :-
Ready-mix, cement and lime-based compound with predefined granulations of fine quartz sands and special admixtures.Interior and exterior fine plaster for final leveling of the rough lime-cement plaster.
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate
- Correct and controlled composition
- Complies with the plaster group GP CS II, standard EN 998 – 1:2004
- Interior and exterior fine plaster
- Also suitable for rooms with high moisture content
16-17 Sq. Ft.
30 kg in bag (plastificated) / 1200 kg (60 x 20 kg) on pallet
|Type of product||Lime-cement mortar|
|Bulk density of powder||1,2 kg/l|
|Weight of fresh mortar||1,8 kg/l|
|Weight of hardened mortar||1,6 kg/l|
|Grain size||Dmax: 1 mm|
|Air share in fresh mortar||18 %|
|Bond strength on concrete surface after 28 days||>= 0,2 MPa|
|Capillary water absorption||W0|
|Water vapour permeability coefficient (µ)||< = 15|
|Thermal conductivity||0,47 W/m.K|
|Compressive strength after 28 day||< = 5 MPa (CS II)|
- T&T Instaplast is made with clean and processed graded river sand along with premium quality cement.
- Prepared with a mix of special binders and additivies T&T Instaplast is water resistant, crack proof and peel proof.
- Due to right composition and high quality of materials T&T Instaplast is more durable and quality consistent.
- It binds strong with the base.
- Less wastage
- Saves time of construction
- Crack-proof and water resistant
- Cost effective
- Less labor
- Convenient and easy to use
- Better quality and performance than traditional plaster is smoother and consistent.